KENT, WA–(Marketwired – February 10, 2016) – Waterjet Holdings, Inc., an entity affiliated with American Industrial Partners (“AIP”), has legally changed name to Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), as of December 18, 2015.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre