KENT, WA–(Marketwired – February 10, 2016) – Waterjet Holdings, Inc., an entity affiliated with American Industrial Partners (“AIP”), has legally changed name to Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), as of December 18, 2015.
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses