Throughout the history of manufacturing, once the fundamental capability of a process has been established, the next step has always been to make it more efficient – striving to make product cheaper and faster. Waterjet cutting technology has proven its effectiveness in a wide variety of applications as one of the fastest growing, non-traditional tool processes in the world for the past 20 years.
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company