A fear of flying can make air travel extremely stressful. Each belabored whine of the jet engine while climbing to gain altitude or an unruly pocket of turbulence can set a weary mind over the edge. Travelers should be thinking of their destination rather than thinking about every screw or fuse of a plane—and how things could go wrong with one faulty part.
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses