A fear of flying can make air travel extremely stressful. Each belabored whine of the jet engine while climbing to gain altitude or an unruly pocket of turbulence can set a weary mind over the edge. Travelers should be thinking of their destination rather than thinking about every screw or fuse of a plane—and how things could go wrong with one faulty part.
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company
- Shape Technologies Statement on Moving Manufacturing and Operations Functions from Kent, Washington
- Shape Technologies Group Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Announcing Compass: Revolutionary Contour Following for Waterjet, Unmatched Part Accuracy