A fear of flying can make air travel extremely stressful. Each belabored whine of the jet engine while climbing to gain altitude or an unruly pocket of turbulence can set a weary mind over the edge. Travelers should be thinking of their destination rather than thinking about every screw or fuse of a plane—and how things could go wrong with one faulty part.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre