KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 09, 2016) – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced that James (Jim) Jenson has joined SHAPE as President of the Component Shaping Group (CSG) business segment which includes world leading brands in waterjet process solutions: Flow International Corporation, Aquarese Industries, and TOPS. Jenson will be responsible for leading all commercial activities including: sales, marketing, technical service, customer service and support.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre