KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 09, 2016) – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced that James (Jim) Jenson has joined SHAPE as President of the Component Shaping Group (CSG) business segment which includes world leading brands in waterjet process solutions: Flow International Corporation, Aquarese Industries, and TOPS. Jenson will be responsible for leading all commercial activities including: sales, marketing, technical service, customer service and support.
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company
- Shape Technologies Statement on Moving Manufacturing and Operations Functions from Kent, Washington
- Shape Technologies Group Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Announcing Compass: Revolutionary Contour Following for Waterjet, Unmatched Part Accuracy