KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 09, 2016) – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced that James (Jim) Jenson has joined SHAPE as President of the Component Shaping Group (CSG) business segment which includes world leading brands in waterjet process solutions: Flow International Corporation, Aquarese Industries, and TOPS. Jenson will be responsible for leading all commercial activities including: sales, marketing, technical service, customer service and support.
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses