KENT, Wash., October 18, 2016 – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Robert Carlson as chief financial officer. Mr. Carlson will oversee all financial aspects of the company.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre