KENT, Wash., October 18, 2016 – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Robert Carlson as chief financial officer. Mr. Carlson will oversee all financial aspects of the company.
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company
- Shape Technologies Statement on Moving Manufacturing and Operations Functions from Kent, Washington
- Shape Technologies Group Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Announcing Compass: Revolutionary Contour Following for Waterjet, Unmatched Part Accuracy