KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced the completion of its acquisition of the Opta Minerals Inc. (Opta) garnet business. SHAPE will operate the business as Shape Mined Materials.
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management