KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – Shape Technologies Group, Inc. (SHAPE), the world leading supplier of waterjet technology and ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) manufacturing process solutions, an American Industrial Partners (AIP) portfolio company, today announced the completion of its acquisition of the Opta Minerals Inc. (Opta) garnet business. SHAPE will operate the business as Shape Mined Materials.
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses