Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet machines for cutting applications, announced today the next generation of waterjet software, FlowXpert 2016®. FlowXpert is a robust CAD/CAM waterjet software platform for 3D pathing and cutting that allow users to work more effectively in 3D, with less complexity.
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company
- Shape Technologies Statement on Moving Manufacturing and Operations Functions from Kent, Washington
- Shape Technologies Group Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Announcing Compass: Revolutionary Contour Following for Waterjet, Unmatched Part Accuracy