Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet machines for cutting applications, announced today the next generation of waterjet software, FlowXpert 2016®. FlowXpert is a robust CAD/CAM waterjet software platform for 3D pathing and cutting that allow users to work more effectively in 3D, with less complexity.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre