KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet solution for cutting applications, announced today the release of the Mach 500, an entirely new waterjet system marking the arrival of a new industry standard. The Mach 500 waterjet system delivers improved productivity and unmatched service.
- Shape Technologies Group Names Laurie Johnston as Chief People Officer
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO