KENT, WA–(Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet solution for cutting applications, announced today the release of the Mach 500, an entirely new waterjet system marking the arrival of a new industry standard. The Mach 500 waterjet system delivers improved productivity and unmatched service.
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions and Tech-Con Automation become Shape Process Automation, a Shape Technologies Group Company