Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines has announced the grand opening of the new Flow Waterjet Customer Technology Center in Kent, Washington. The Technology Center expands the customer training and application engineering lab at a new 14,000-square-foot facility.
- David Goad Named New Chief Financial Officer for Shape Technologies Group
- KMT Waterjet Systems Names Brendan Shackelford as New President
- Shape Waterblast Group Announces the Promotion of Chris Ewart to President
- Shape Technologies Group Names Nino LaDuca as New President & CEO
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses