Flow International Corporation, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines has announced the grand opening of the new Flow Waterjet Customer Technology Center in Kent, Washington. The Technology Center expands the customer training and application engineering lab at a new 14,000-square-foot facility.
- Shape Process Automation Partners with Mujin To Deliver Advanced, Intelligent Solutions for North American Warehouses
- Shape Technologies Group Acquires Riverstone Waterjets
- Shape Process Automation Brings Advanced Material Processing & Handling Solutions to the Automotive Light-Weighting Initiative
- Shape Technologies Group Names Tim Fabian as New Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- Shape Technologies Group Joins The University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre